All the randomosity which is me. still beautifully demented with a foul mouth but I'm me. welcome :-)
Those words are the last words a father’s to his dead daughters who killed by Bashar al-Assad and his supporter army with chemical weapon attack.
Almost 2000 innocent people died at this attack. Most of all, 0-10 years old children. Most of them, killed while they are sleeping. They couldn’t wake up for a new day.
There’s no words to explain this massacres. You don’t have to be a Syrian or Muslim to support this people. This can be happen to you, one day. We don’t know what’s gonna happen to us. Please, share this with everyone. Please.
[NOTE: My english is pretty bad but I hope you’d get it.]
1. I find little parts of you in everyone. I met a boy yesterday, his name starts with a J, like yours, and the girl I sit next to in English class has a chipped tooth like the one hidden in the back of your mouth and the little kid I saw in the park today kinda laughs like you.
2. I heard drowning was a peaceful way to die but thoughts of you have been twisting around my ankles and pulling me under and holy fuck I can’t breathe. Water is slipping into my throat and my eyes burn. Everything hurts. I’m gonna snap in half. My mother finds me thrashing around in bed screaming your name. Drowning is messy.
3. I asked you for a pack of matches to light my cigarette but my skin caught on fire and you watched me burn myself to the ground. You could’ve put me out. Why didn’t you just fucking put me out?
4. I guess I don’t know what I was expecting. I know that life isn’t like the movies, I know you’re not going to follow me to the train station and stop me from leaving or climb in through my window in the middle of the night, I didn’t want you to kiss me in the rain, I just didn’t think you’d watch me slip through your fingers like I was nothing but someone to fall asleep next to when you were lonely.
5. You were never really into football or anything, your favorite sport was breaking my heart
5 things I hate about you (via extrasad)
when i was little i actually questioned why girls were supposed to cross their legs and when i was told “because boys will look up your skirt” i said “then tell boys not to look up our skirts” and my grandma got really angry with me but my uncle thought i was great and gave me a high five
Yet ppl don’t understand how white privilege still exists in brown n black countries
And pooooor Europe doesn’t want any immigrants in their country :’(
What’s that small orange portion in Africa ? …
^^^ that small orange part is Liberia, which were colonized by the grandchildren of Europe…the United States of America